The Procurement and Public Property Division is one of the main divisions of the Sabah State Finance Ministry. This division comprises of 4 units:
- Government Property
The division is comprised of 29 staff led by an Under Secretary and assisted by one Principal Assistant Secretary. Each unit is headed by an Assistant Secretary carrying out the functions and responsibilities in accordance with establised guidelines and government policies.
To be an effective and efficient division. To be up to date in procurement management and public property by maximizing the use of information technology by the year 2020.
- Using information technology to modernize the management of procurement;
- To monitor and enforce present regulations and policies on procurement and public property management.
- To evaluate management procurements and public property;
- To develop data base, analyzing and disseminating data to improve procurement management performance and public property;
- To update guidelines on procurement management and public property in accordance with relevant policies;
- To provide input in order to formulate policies related to procurement management and public property.